Saturday, July 30, 2011

Notice Something New?

EEEEEK!  I'm so excited!!!!!  I have a new blog header (and etsy header)!  Isn't it too cute?  Recently I asked Stefanie--a friend of mine who designs wonderful stationery as well as sews super adorable stuff--to create some tags for me.  I'm participating at a local bazaar in October and I wanted something with my shop name and info on it that I could tie around items I sold.  She came up with the great logo you see above!  I promptly asked if she could do a little more work for me and design a header for my blog and etsy.  Poof!  A few hours later I received the total cuteness above!  I'm in teal butterfly heaven!

Please, please, please check her out!!!  Click HERE for her stationery store--which, by the way, has buy one get one free until the end of July with the code "SIZZLER"!  Um, hello?!?!?  F.R.E.E.  Click HERE for her etsy shop where she sells patterns, quilts, and some great destash fabrics!  I'm getting absolutely nothing for promoting her,   I just think she's wonderful and deserved some recognition for her awesomeness!

Thank you so much Stefanie!!!  I look forward to meeting you in person next summer when we move to Tennessee!!!!

3 comments:

Molly said...

Love it! Very fresh and modern. The new look is super cool :)

Lindsay Conner said...

Total cuteness...

Emily said...

Adorable!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...