Thursday, September 15, 2011

I Like to Cheat!


I'm in love with this cheater print!  It's from the Annie's Farm Stand collection.  


I did put a little more effort into the quilting since the patchwork was already done for me. :)  I quilted diagonally through every other square.


I also sucked it up and used some of my precious AMH voile for the back.  SOOOOOOOO soft!  The binding is a subtle green stripe from MoMo's Just Wing It collection.


I love how the quilting highlights the diamond pattern on the back, though I wish I would have had enough of the voile to orient it in the other direction.  Whew!  One more quilt for the bazaar complete!  I'm now working on a LOT of pouches.  I finished two last night, but I hope to complete 10 more or so today.  I'm so nervous about having enough items to give people some variety!  I'm still really worried I'm just going to sit there all day and no one will stop, but it's too late to turn back now!

7 comments:

Katie B said...

Whew, cheater or not, there must be smoking coming out of your sewing machine! That voile looks soooo luxurious.

Anonymous said...

That is indeed a great cheater print!! Love it!

And I sooooo get you! I have my first market on Saturday and I'm nervous about all the same things! I wish I had given myself more time to prepare so I could enjoy the process more, but oh well. I've given up now, what's done is done and I just want to have fun with it :)

Luv 2 Kreate said...

The quilt looks fantastic! I do have a question though, Do you EVER sleep??? LOL

Jenny said...

when is your bazaar? i think it seems like you will have a great selection!

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

That looks so cool Kelly!

Katy Cameron said...

Great job, and sure the bazaar will be fab

Angela said...

Kelly EVERYONE will stop to see your gorgeous items!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...