Friday, November 30, 2012

Quick Holiday Projects

Project for @babylock coming soon!

If you're visiting from BabyLock, welcome!  As you may or may not know, I use a BabyLock Symphony--and LOVE it!  When BabyLock asked me to participate in their Snappy Holiday project, I was honored.....and a little shocked! :)  I decided to make this festive little pillow using reverse applique and raw edge applique along with a bit of quilting.  I hope y'all like it and if you make one, please let me know!  Be sure to head on over to BabyLock and check out the other projects!!!  If you want to hop over to my little etsy shop, you can enter the code "BABYLOCK" at check out for 15% off!

IMG_2488


4 comments:

Katie B said...

Really cute, Kelly!

TheSewingLoft said...

Love the way it looks Kelly!

Bea said...

So cute, Kelly! Love the font you used...

SeeLifeMarvels said...

Great binding choice.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...