Monday, November 14, 2011

Eye Candy and Such

I haven't been quite as motivated recently to finish some projects, but I'm getting there!  In the mean time, I'll show you some eye candy (new fabric) and such (in progress projects)

I ordered some AMH home dec, Just Wing It stripes, and some Kona from Form and Fabric's sale recently.

I also got this lovely bundle of premade AMH bias binding from fabric.com's 25% off sale--seriously people, you need to get on Facebook and "like" fabric.com because you don't want to miss out on those big % off coupons!

I also got some solids with my fabric.com order and I'm playing around a bit with them.  I'm thinking of making a triangle quilt with these.

I also pulled some fabrics to make a sample for Ali's pattern.  Ali is the goddess of all things PDF and is helping me (uh, doing everything) to make my paper pieced alphabet!  My only contribution is drawing the patterns, she takes my scanned images and works miracles.  We're almost done, just a little tweaking on two letters and I'll be able to post about it!

I finished sewing together some striped vintage sheets I bought here.  The blocks will finish at 12".  I'm thinking of making a lap sized quilt with the addition of lots of white, but I'm not 100% sure yet.

I am DYING to show you guys this, but I have to wait until Michelle receives it.  We usually send each other fabric at the end of the Pretty Little Pouch Swap, but this time we made each other mini-quilts!  I should be able to share this on Thursday!


2 comments:

**nicke... said...

oh my kelly! that black and white dot binding is so beautiful!

Katy Cameron said...

Oooh, love all that eye-candy, so pretty! Especially love what you've done with those sheets

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...