Sunday, November 13, 2011

It's a Mini Party!

You guys have already seen this mini, but I wanted to enter it in AmyLouWho's mini quilt challenge, so you get the pleasure of seeing it again!  :)  This mini was donated to the Sewing Summit's silent auction.

This is a paper pieced pattern of my own creation.  I will be posting these letters for free on my blog soon--I'm waiting until I finish the entire alphabet for my shop!  Stay tuned, I promise it's coming soon!



Close up of the hand stitching.

I even remade the above mini in a different size to create my PTS6 pillow for Amy (sukie80 on Flickr).

Don't forget to stop by Amy's blog to see all the cute minis!  

7 comments:

Kirsten said...

This is so cute - love it!!!!

Debbie said...

Love this! Great you are doing a tutorial!

Lynette said...

Kelly, your handstitching looks exquisite.

sukie said...

Can I say I love this a bizillion times??!!! Cause I do!!!

Katy Cameron said...

Love the fabric combos on this

Valerie said...

I love this! I had the pleasure of a close up view at Summit :). Excellent!

**nicke... said...

such a cute pillow! i love it and can't wait for the tutorial!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...