It's finally here! The first of FOUR giveaways for the My Precious quilt-a-long! I've seen so many wonderful projects in the Flickr group! I'm so proud of you all for accepting this challenge. I know how hard it has been for some of you to cut into your precious fabric, but the results have been outstanding! For those of you who are new here or don't know what I'm talking about, check out my original post HERE. I'll repeat, the fabric does not have to be precious to anyone but you, however, I would like to stress that I don't want you entering just any old project for the sake of the giveaway. This quilt-a-long is supposed to be about using the fabric you've been hoarding/reluctant to cut.
Now, on to the fun part, prizes! This month there are 5!
1. A pair of earrings of your choice (up to $24) from one of my favorite etsy shops, Nest Pretty Things! Everything Tamar makes is like a romantic, candy-colored confection! Not only is Tamar's work incredible, her photography is out of the world! I just want to gobble up everything in the shop! Check out some of her work:
I personally own this one:
Stunning, right? Summer is here and you know what that means, weddings! Think of how perfect Tamar's jewelry would be to dress up your outfit! Oh, and did I mention she has a shop for brides/bridesmaids too? I'm totally in love with these special pieces!
Be sure to "like" her on Facebook because she's been known to have coupon codes on a regular basis! ;)
2. A $25 gift certificate to Fat Quarter Shop!!! I doubt I need much explanation here! Now you can get more fabric to fill the void using your precious fabric left! Kimberly and her crew are amazingly nice and are the fastest fabric shippers around! Not to mention they have some *seriously* awesome customer service!
3. A charm pack of the complete Katie Jump Rope collection by Denyse Schmidt from my good friend Dar. You all know these prints are super hard to find!
4. A flat bottomed pouch of your choice from Linda of Handmade by Linda. I'm loving this one:
5. Last, but not least, this rainbow vintage sheet bundle from Jeni at In Color Order! Psssst! Jeni is having a sale in her shop that ends this week!
So what do you have to do to win? Just use the link up tool below to post a picture of something you've made with your precious fabric! The project must be complete unless it's a quilt. You may post quilt blocks or partial quilt top. Only ONE entry per person! Please do not post more than one picture! The giveaway will be open until May 17th at 11pm Central time. Winners will be chosen by the random number generator and announced on May 18th. I hope you all had fun and don't forget, there are more prizes to come all summer long (including some donated by Tula Pink!) Get ready to cut into more of your precious! :)
This is such a fun quilt along! I'm excited to figure out what I'm going to make for next month. :)
Alas, other priorities got in the way of this month, but I hope to have a top by next month :o)
I can't wait to work on my idea for next month. I am going to cut into my henna garden eeek! I really hope I can pull off what I've got planned, it's VERY out of my comfort zone :)
Good luck to all the entries! I cannot believe I lived through the first month but I am sooooooo glad I made it through the cutting phase. I can't wait for next month!
Kelly, I can't link up my quilt top with the linked in link. What can I do?
I plan on modifying this bag to make it smaller and more inside pockets. Also, have loads of quilts to quilt and ideas to cultivate. Check out my blog at mamajillif2crafts.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment