Thursday, January 13, 2011

Another Quilt Complete!




I finished up my Wonderland quilt today!  Hooray!  It's now listed in my etsy shop.  This one went together quick and easy.  My only trouble was the back.  I wanted to use that butterfly print, but it's (obviously) a directional print......and the quilt is 48" wide.....so I had to piece the back......and I had to match those stinkin' butterflies.  Grrrrrr.  I'm so lazy.  I hate having to pay that close attention to the back! :)  It came out ok though, so I'm glad I took the time.

4 comments:

Tracey Jacobsen said...

great job on it Kelly! :) I'd have never noticed the piecing of the back! :)

Elizabeth Dackson said...

Great job, Kelly!! Holy moly, you are a patient woman, matching up those butterflies. It looks awesome!!

Katie B said...

Matching the butterflies? That makes me want to pull out my hair! This quilt looks fantastic. Great job!

Ducks and Rabbits said...

It looks awesome - front and back! I can't believe how quickly you made this - it takes me months to make a quilt.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...