Saturday, January 29, 2011

More To Share

I finished and sent off my Spicing Up the Kitchen swap package.  Hopefully my partner will receive it some time next week, but you never know with the post office!  I'm really happy with how this came out and I was sad to see it leave.



I also finished another quilt top, which I'm calling Child of the 80's because that's what the Remix line reminds me of!  I really love this fabric and I like how it's shaping up!  On the down side, this is my first half square triangle quilt and it was a massive pain in the backside keeping all the squares in the right order and oriented the correct way.  Major headache!  I love the look, but good grief!  It's so much more time consuming than squares!  This is yet another quilt I will be posting in my etsy shop once it's completed.



4 comments:

Darlene said...

Its another beauty by you! I love it!

Angela said...

let me know how many seconds it takes for your quilt to sell! LOL. You have a gift lady!

Tracey Jacobsen said...

um... selling this???

Perish the thought!

Very beautiful work girlie. :) HST's are a royal pain. I write on the back of mine when I have them in rows/blocks... a tiny number in the same bottom right corner (always)... helps me keep thing oriented, and I can even do chain stitching, because I've penciled in the correct order/orientation! :)

Susan said...

Amazing! What size are the HSTs? Do you press your seams open?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...