Saturday, March 19, 2011

I'm Still Here

I guess it's been over a week since I posted.  I went on vacation to visit my best friend.  I had a great time, but I was happy to be home and see my kiddos.  While in Dallas I got these yummies
Dallas loot

And came home to these ymmies
Good grief!

I forgot to post a picture of the first shirt I've ever made.  It's Simplicity 2892 and it came out ok.  It's wearable, but I'm not sure I'd brag that I made it.
My first shirt--Simplicity 2892

I went to the zoo on Friday with the boys.  Cian like the peacock and he kept trying to eat the animal food.  Yuck!
Peacock
Cian
Feeding the goats

I made two of these kitchen rugs today since mine were looking gross.
New Kitchen rug

Now I'm going to finish binding my Neptune quilt!

4 comments:

Meg said...

I love the shirt! I think it is totally adorable!

Lynette said...

I love the shirt, too! Very fun fabric, looks good on you.

AllieKatMom said...

Youve been busy as usual :)

Patricia Newhouse said...

I enjoyed your pouch tutorial, maybe you could post a tutorial on your kitchen rug, it is really nice!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...