Friday, July 13, 2012

Overboard

I may have gone a little overboard today making My Precious blocks!

My next block for the My Precious QAL!

Another block for My Precious QAL. Not my fav, but I squeezed a lot of HR in there!

Another My precious QAL block. The brown one. ;)

Peach perfection block for my Precious QAL

Mellow yellow block for My Precious QAL.

Fuchsia block for My Precious QAL. This may be my last for today. I feel productive!

I hope you all are having as much fun as I am cutting into your Precious stash!

14 comments:

Heidi Staples said...

Oh, Kelly, I'm just swooning over these...each one is more beautiful than the last!

Susan said...

They are looking wonderful! I cut into my precious Echo stash this week and am loving how it is coming together. SOmetimes we just need to hold onto it until we're ready!

Debbie said...

These are really awesome blocks!

Katy Cameron said...

Oh I love them! I'm really hoping to get to mine soon, there is an end to the commitment required sewing in sight, and I have plans...

Leslie said...

these blocks are so awesome...i love the mermaids

Alisa said...

Those are gorgeous!

Deborah said...

Very very lovely blocks!

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

No such thing as overboard - they are stunners xxx

Tennjenny said...

Wonderful, all of them!

elnorac said...

Oh, no, you haven't gone overboard. Those are yummy! And yes, once I got the nerve to start cutting into my precious, I've gotten more courageous with each project. It feels good!

Angela said...

Awesome blocks! All the fabrics are so cool!

Lynette said...

Fun, fun prints in there, Kelly! Who couldn't have helped but keep going? :D

jam jars and bunting said...

Lovely fabrics, the blocks look great!!

**nicke... said...

these make me so happy but i really love the yellow one so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...