Friday, September 21, 2012

More Life Through Instagram

This is the past week in a nutshell.  Stay tuned for a prize at the end!

I'm making more pouches for my Sewing Summit classes
Extra large @Lib_Lifestyle pouch for @sewingsummit sample #sewingsummit

Working on custom orders.  Quilts, pillows, and crib skirts, oh my!
Custom order twin quilts complete!
Labels
Custom quilts and pillows for twins complete!
Olivia my dear, you crib skirt is now complete!
Mr.Carter, your crib skirt is now complete too!  Whew! I can finally cross this order off my check list!

Ordered some more Liberty
Thank you @sewmamasew for shipping my @Lib_Lifestyle so fast!!!

Received an amazing swap package
OMG!!!! it's here!!! @insidethepaperbox THANK YOU!!!!! Love love love!
Eeeeeek! Most amazing coasters by @insidethepaperbox
I am the luckiest girl in the world!!!!!! Jessie, this is outstanding!!!! @insidethepaperbox
New entry way art!!!!! @insidethepaperbox

Trying to find time to make a bag
It's happening for @sewingsummit  I'm trying to take deep breaths and force myself to cut my @annamariahorner

Got some great deals at JoAnns
I love 50%off JoAnns coupons! I've been meaning to get a larger cutting mat forever!

Laughing at my kid and my dog singing
Barley loves to sing while Cian plays the harmonica!

And if you made it through all that you deserve a prize.  Use the code SUMMIT20 for 20% off the pouches and patterns I have listed in my etsy shop!

4 comments:

Celtic Thistle said...

Great swap package and I love your Granny blocks!

Tracey Jacobsen said...

this is such a fun post Kelly!
that mini quilt looks beautiful hanging there... and I love the Liberty pouches! Just wish I was there to take your class!

Katy Cameron said...

Love your commission quilts and fab swapsies!

**nicke... said...

you have been super duper busy! i have loved seeing all of your pouches on flickr. and your swap package is AMAZING! love it all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...