Thursday, January 12, 2017

I Have a New Pattern....and My Own Show!!!!


Sooooooo, in case you haven't heard, I have my own show! A webseries on QNNtv!  It's a FREE show, you just have to sign up for a FREE QNN account.  (You can click the link on the upper left part of my blog to go to the site.)  The concept of the show is pretty simple: I use a more traditional/vintage pattern featured in an upcoming magazine issue and remix it to make it my own, slightly more modern version!  That's not all, we also have a guest every episode showign their remix so you'll get even more inspiration!!! 

The first episode has already been released and a new segment will follow every week!  First up is my pattern, Following!  Don't you just love a rainbow?!?!?!?  You can find the pattern in my Etsy or Craftsy shop!!!  Squeee!!!  I'm so excited for all the cool quilts to come!  There will be a new one every month ALL YEAR so stay tuned!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What's the name of the video? When I tried to find you on there it brought up a video that I had to purchase. Maybe I misunderstood but I thought you said it was free? Thanks for your help!

Margaret said...

Tried to find your show but nothing appeared. Sorry!

Jess said...

Hi, I found it. Click the Qnntv button on the top left scroll down until you see few videos and it is the first video. Quilt Remix can't wait to watch

Dianne said...

Disappointed that I had to go all over QNNTV and still never found how you made the Rainbow Fish. Too much chatter and not enough directions.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...