Thursday, March 3, 2011

Neptune Wave Quilt


I got to do some sewing on my birthday!  I've had this one living in my head for a while and I'm thrilled to see it come to life!  I, at one time, had a lot of Neptune due to a LQS find, but after a massive destashing I was left with just enough to make one quilt.  I like this line best when it's all in a row--somehow when you mix the salmon color with the blues and greens I dislike it. 

It was a bit windy today so it took me a while to get a nice picture!

This will be listed in my etsy shop when I'm done.

Remember!  Today is the last day to enter my GIVEAWAY!!!!

15 comments:

Tracey Jacobsen said...

beautiful work Kelly... you should submit this idea to the Bake Shop! :)

Becky (My Fabric Obsession) said...

that looks fantastic! Wonderful job, i love it!

~Michelle~ said...

Ooh, I love this! Tula did a zig zag quilt w/Neptune in AP&Q mag that did the color wave like this :)

Leslie said...

this is gorgeous. ...i love how it is blowing in the wind

Katie B said...

Wow, Kelly! This is a gorgeous quilt.

Angela said...

girl! you were left with just enough for one quilt and now you are going to sell it?! LOL. I hope you keep one of these beautiful quilts for yourself one of these days.

Unknown said...

love this, kelly! its beautiful!

AllieKatMom said...

UHG!!!! You are selling it?!? I could not sell this one!

Jan Maree said...

gorgeous quilt - so simple yet so effective!

Julie @ Jaybird Quilts said...

beautiful!!! i absolutely love this quilt!

Bry said...

Oh my goodness Kelley this is beyond fantastic! Love!

Kirsten said...

Gorgeous - love how you have layered the different shades of the fabrics!

Stephanie said...

This is the first time I've ever loved Neptune! Wow, it's just wonderful.

Mama Spark said...

This came out so well!! It is just beautiful. I would not have thought to put them in color order. NICE!!

kath said...

That is fabulous. I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...