Monday, June 4, 2012

Etsy Shop Update!

I managed to complete something that isn't even on my to-do list this week.  Isn't that always how it goes?  You make a list and decide you aren't in the mood to do any of those things so you start a new project!  :) Anywho!  These boxy pouches are now listed in my etsy shop!  Thanks to Kaelin's tutorial, I can now make these without any exposed seams inside! Hooray!  UPDATE: 3 of the 4 have already sold, geez!  I guess I should make some more!  








Pssst!  Enter the code "FOLLOW" at check out for 10% off! :)

3 comments:

**nicke... said...

very cute kel! i pinned kaelin's tutorial so i can make a couple! xo

Pieced Brain Quilt Designs said...

They are awesome! I love your choice of fabrics... I am your newest follower!

Bearpawquilter said...

Very cute pouches. I have made several of these from Kaelin's tute. I even did a demo and mini class at our guild retreat at the end of April. Everyone was real happy with their pouches when they got done. I have made them for gifts, too. I also use fabric strips for the zipper pulls like you do. A 3" square is perfect. I use the little triangle cut offs for sewing leaders because my Husq. +1 leaves bird nests if I don't use them. I keep them in a pouch next to my machine. N

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...