Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Klogs Shoe Review


I was recently asked by Madeline of OnlineShoes.com if I would be interested in reviewing some Klogs shoes.  At first I thought, well, I do LOVE shoes, but Klogs?  Not my style.  I automatically think of shoes doctors and nurses wear.  I decided to check out the links she sent me to Klogs Frankie sandal just to see, and, surprise, surprise, I liked them!  I agreed to give them a try!

 I put them on as soon as I received them and noticed immediately, these were no ordinary wedges.  I guess all that research into comfortable shoes paid off! These feel like you're wearing flats!  I swear!   I can even chase after my two boys while wearing them--if that's not an endorsement, I don't know what more I can say!

My mother in law was visiting when I received the shoes and, because she wears the same size, I had her try them on and tell me what she thinks.  Lets just say it's lucky I got them back for a photo shoot! She tried to steal my freaking shoes! She was dubious because she only wears flats, low heels, and biker boots, but she thought these were super comfy and cute!   They are soft and padded and the straps are super soft leather so there is nothing biting into your feet or squishing your toes.


 I'm loving these wedges with my favorite (read: elastic waist) skirt this summer!  You can find a whole selection of Women's Klogs and Women's Sandals at OnlineShoes.com.  It was a new-to-me site and I love their focus on comfort AND style. 




3 comments:

prsd4tim2 said...

They are really cute! I really need a cute (comfortable) pair of summer sandals. I'll have to check it out.

Jenny said...

comfort shoes are a must for me...your first shot reminded me of the sparkly shoes your posted on flickrs years ago...before pulling it due to the foot fetish freaks!! hahahah

asoac said...

Wow!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...