Friday, May 21, 2010

Look at me! I'm blogging!




Ok, ok, so I've broken down and started blogging. I don't know how long this will last, but I've enjoyed reading all the cute sewing/crafty blogs out there I figured I would jump on in. I've made some amazing Flickr friends so I hope the blogging world will be as kind. Not much to report today. I took my oldest to the end of the year party for his pre-school and he had a blast.

Hopefully I'll start cutting into one of my many quilt projects I have lined up later today.......if only I could pick one! Oh! I get to post a pic of my mini-quilt for May's S.T.U.D. swap (from Flickr) since no one knows I blog yet! I mailed it out today, but I love it so much. The theme was "Wish You Were Here" and since I live in FL I went with a ocean theme. I've never made a mini before so it was an experience. I still don't quite have the hang of corners on binding, but I'm a newbie so it's ok. And, drumroll please, I won 2, count them 2! giveaways in the SewMamaSew giveaway day. How freaking cool is that! I won 2 quilt patterns from Michele at http://nostalgiccafe.blogspot.com/ and 2 fat quarters from Erica at http://craftyblossom.blogspot.com/ Thanks ladies!


Update: I just won a THIRD giveaway! I won a book and a yummy, yummy scrap pack from Hawthorne Thread from Nicole at http://createanddelegate.blogspot.com WOW!

3-year-old quote for the day: "Mama, my tummy hurts. I think it's a baby."




1 comment:

victoria said...

I love, love, love the title for your blog. But tell me oh wise blogger, what have you done with my daughter? She has morphed into someone I do not know..he he..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...