Sunday, May 23, 2010

Same Bowl, Different Dinner



Well, I had every intention of making baby burgers tonight, but, alas, I forgot to get the meat.  So it's peanut noodles with veggies and chicken.  Roarke graciously helped out again and I got the pleasure of watching him scarf down raw carrots and zucchini with whole grain pasta and chicken. 




While Roarke was napping, I had an impromptu photo shoot with Cian.  He just loves the camera!






I'm in the process of sewing my now cut-up Nicey Jane together.  It looks like I'll have extra blocks since the pattern doesn't use them all, but that's really good since I had a cutting accident and some of my cut strips are a little smaller than required (the ones off to the left side in the picture).  Additionally, I think I'm going to take a risk (yeah, I know, not much of one) and use the darker linen for the solid in this quilt.  If I hate it, I'll just have another quilt giveaway--for my Flickr friends, I'm giving away a quilt to one of my facebook friends.  How many quilts does one person need?  Especially when that person lives in Florida!




2 comments:

Beth said...

Oh my, your little guy is so cute! The last pic looks like he has a tiny mowhawk- love it!
your nicey jane quilt looks great too- especialyl with the essex linen.
This is my next quilt pattern I am going to do, you make me eager to finish the quilt I am working on now! :)

Kelly said...

Thanks! His hair just grows like that! We call him Jack-Jack (The Incredibles). The Oh Fransson lattice pattern was so quick and easy, I wish I would have done the math and made it bigger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...