Saturday, May 22, 2010

Vegetables and Crust

 I've found my 3-year-old eats MUCH better if I let him help prepare the food, so I asked what he wanted for dinner tonight and he said "vegetables and crust." This is code speak for panzanella salad (an Italian bread and veggie salad). My hubby hates this, but I love it and apparently so do 3 year-old boys. We had a blast cutting up everything and taking pictures.



On the sewing side, I've sewn my strips of Nicey Jane together for my 9-patch a-la-OhFransson--now I have to cut them up.....only to sew them back together. Still undecided on the solid color for this one. I was thinking one of the linen blends you see in the pic, but I might chicken out and go with white. We'll see....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...