Saturday, June 26, 2010

Pay It Forward Penny Pouches

Don't you just love alliteration? I began and finished this project tonight! Results are motivating! I made these for my friends who are participating in a crafty version of Pay It Forward. You make something for three people with no expectation of getting anything in return. Just make something you think they'd like. Then, those three friends each make something for three other friends, and so on. I would reference the movie by this title, but it just makes me sad. I want to talk about how happy I am with these! I used Essex linen/cotton blend in Sand and pair it with fabric I thought each girl would like. Two of them were really easy. Sarah's was harder. Funny, she is my friend in real life (not just on the computer), but I have less of a sense of her personal taste in fabric since she is always making things for her kids. I chose to make something using some of my favorite fabric and I like hers the best (duh). Sarah, if you're reading this and don't like yours--I'll take it! Wait, do you know which one it is? Hmmmmm, maybe I'll make you tell me which one you like the best and hope that it's yours. :) I have more finished projects to share, but it's late so they will have to wait for another post!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

I think I know...we will see....honestly, love them all. :)

Crafty Chops said...

These are so cute!

Jenny said...

very cute kelly...i think i know which is mine!! fabulous!

Luv 2 Kreate said...

too cute!

Beth said...

oh, they are all super cute!

Anonymous said...

They are ALL cute but I know which one I want! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...