Tuesday, June 1, 2010

What do you do without internet?

You quilt, of course!  My internet AND cable have been down the past 3 days.  Did I mention that both my boys and I are sick?  Did I mention one of the dogs barfed and the other pooped on the floor.  Yeah.  All in one day people.  All in one day!  I had a truly awesome mail day the day before all the bad suff happened.  This is what I got in the mail:
That's it.  No junk mail.  No bills.  I got my fabric/chocolate swap, two of my giveaway prizes, flowers from my hubby who's far, far away, and a card from my hubby to our oldest.  I knew I was going to pay for this joy later!  So while I was technology deprived, I finished two quilts.  One is homeless (the pink one) and the other is for a family friend.





I received more goodies in the mail today from the great Neptune swap, but frankly, I have a lot of catching up to do on the internet and I'm not taking more pictures! :)

For the Grandmas/Daddy out there:


2 comments:

Anne at Film and Thread said...

Yay! So glad to see you have a blog now! Those quilts are yummy. The colors in each one are so beautiful and so are the designs and quilting.

amy and the bad cats said...

great mail call! the pink quilt is fantastic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...