Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Getting close!


I'm making progress on my New Wave quilt in between working on swap packages. I really like how this is turning out! I hope it will be big enough! I added two more rows and three columns to the original pattern, but I'm still a bit nervous. My cousin wanted a longer blanket since he is really tall and he wanted it to be able to cover both him and his future wife when they sit on the couch. After I get the top together I'll measure and see if I need to add a border or something.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

really looks fabulous kelly!

DianeY said...

Love it! Great job on your choice & arrangement of colors

AllieKatMom said...

Love it!!!

Tracey Jacobsen said...

Nice Kelly!

love the color effect. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...