Saturday, July 3, 2010

WHOOT WHOOT!!!!!!!!

Can you believe it? My LQS found more Neptune in the back. Not just any Neptune, jellyrolls and honeybuns! I'm thinking of doing a random drawing to see who gets to purchase one of these. I'm just selling them for normal cost plus shipping. I feel like the same few people email right away and get all the Neptune and other people are left sighing over the pictures days later. What do you think? Random? First come, first served? Ebay? I have to say I'm a little sick of eBay. I want this lovely Neptune to find a happy home and that doesn't necessarily mean the highest bidder. (I can see my hubby shaking his head in disappointment and telling me that I could make money to buy more fabric, but whatever. I'm kinda tired of the selling gig. It's my choice and as long as I get back what I spent he won't have a problem)

No, I'm not keeping all of these.  Most were already sold before I even picked them up from my LQS.  I'm keeping one of each--that's it!  I swear I'm not hoarding them!

6 comments:

Julie @ Jaybird Quilts said...

wow you really do have all the fabric finding luck right now!!

Anonymous said...

I would love some of your oh so lovely Neptune. I didn't even know about it until it was toooo late. I saw it in my LQS when they were doing a block of the month. Sigh....
That was my femme fatale impression.

chris697 said...

i am so jealous. i would love a neptune jelly roll. i haven't seen one in quite some time.

KarrieLyne said...

I think you should let me buy one cuz i've never ever even touched Neptune....LOL!

Lucky find for sure!!

Anonymous said...

Kelly....Do you have any Arcadia left?

Anonymous said...

have you ever tried to sell on etsy?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...