Sunday, July 4, 2010

Neptune Jelly Purchase-a-way

Alrighty. It was hard not to swap this because I had a truly awesome offer, but I resisted, barely. I am offering a chance to purchase this totally awesome Neptune Jelly Roll ($35 plus $4.75 shipping). All you have to do is leave a comment and Mr. Random Number generator will pick who "wins". You have until July 9th to comment.  Obviously, I can't make you purchase this, so if the winner changes their mind I will have another random number selected. Only one comment per person and please make sure I have a way of contacting you. You will only have two days after I contact you to respond. Good luck! TULA PINK ROCKS!

This contest has now ended.  Thanks to everyone who entered!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is more than fair. Thank you so much for the oppportunity to purchase Neptune. I love Tula Pink.

Judy M.
sywot1@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

AWESOME. I have been looking for this fabric, and I thought I missed the boat. Thanks for the chance to try to get it.

Christine M.
chris697@aol.com

Luv 2 Kreate said...

Crossing my fingers :)

Anonymous said...

I love this fabric. I am so glad you found it and are willing to share. I too have my fingers crossed.

Anonymous said...

ooooohhhhh.... i want this! please pick me!!!!

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for a Neptune jelly roll for ages! I am in love!

Kaylee H.
Huffmanb2478@comcast.net

Cherie said...

Oh, I totally want this!

kelly lautenbach said...

I'm in need of this for a baby project for my first grandchild... :) Here's hoping you pick me! :)

Tula Pink said...

Good luck everybody! <3

Anonymous said...

this is so lovely of you! I'd love a chance at this.

Renegade Quilter said...

Wow!!! How very NICE of you to do this for us.

Thanks a ton!!!!

gr8dmbfan@hotmail.com

CC said...

Well you know I want to be chosen by the random number generator so I can buy this. You know how to contact me. I'm crossing my fingers and doing a sacred Jelly Roll dance.

Katie Lautenbach said...

Pick me! Choose me! Love me! :)

Middlesista said...

Love neptune

Ryan said...

Thanks for reminding me about the Neptune Kelly. I rushed over the your blog when this post appeared, but didn't comment right away because I didn't want to be the dreaded #1.

Feel free to squeeze my comment somewhere in the middle if you get a chance. ;)

karen @ badlandsquilts said...

Great idea...it is always such a dilema(sp?) how to share finds!

DianeY said...

Cool-love this line!

Heidi said...

hopefully I'm not too late!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...