Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Makeover!

My blog and etsy shop just got a little makeover thanks to my friend, Stefanie!  Did she come up with a cute design or what?  I'm also getting new cards AND fabric labels for my quilts and such!!!!!  She is just now starting to offer the labels and I'm excited to one of the first ones to try them out!  I'll post pictures as soon as they come in!  If you're in the market for any stationery, check out Stefanie's shop and email her if you have a custom request.  She even made our quilt guild cards!

10 comments:

Tracey Jacobsen said...

I like it. :) pretty and very sewey too...

Debbie said...

Lovely! Good for you - how fun!

**nicke... said...

super cute kel!

Deborah said...

Love it! Awesome design!

Angela said...

Darling! I love the color...and your flickr button is adorable. I need to do something like that.

Can't wait to see your new business cards!

Jenny said...

fabric labels sound awesome, the blog and shop look great.

Jennifer said...

How cute! love the new look!

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Love the new look - but you've got wider than my screen!

Kristie said...

So pretty, Kelly! Love the shade of blue, my favorite :)

Karen said...

Very cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...