Sunday, March 18, 2012

A Stained Glass Weekend

A little procrastination on a Sunday afternoon!
Just playing around with some old and new Flea Market Fancy.  This will probably end up in the shop as a quilt as soon as I can decide on the final size.  

Top for Traceyjay pattern pieced just waiting on border fabric to arrive!
I'm pattern testing for my friend, Tracey.  I'm still waiting on border fabric and I have plans for the scraps leftover.  More to come on this quilt soon (including where you can buy the pattern!)

8 comments:

Emily said...

oh that quilt is gorge Kelly!

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

That pattern looks awesome; and as for the gorgeous FMF, my postman better deliver mine in the next couple of days or I am going to go apesh*t!

Tracey Jacobsen said...

I'm really excited to see yours all finished up! And I LOVE that color wheel... it's so cute. I'm still thinking they should have reprinted the posies and little sproutlings in all the colorways.

Katy Cameron said...

Ooh, both look fab, love the stained glass effect

Jan Maree said...

Yum to both!

Unknown said...

Want want want!!! My new FMF arrived today, I might play in a similar fashion!

**nicke... said...

oh that quilt is beautiful! i can't wait for you so share the details! love your fmf wheel! i still haven't ordered any yet... can you believe it! ;)

Jacey said...

I love the It's a Hoot quilt! Fabulous! And your stained glass is lovely. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...