Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Last Minute

Deep breath! I'm cutting into my Lush for a quilt for my father in law

There's nothing like waiting to the last minute to start a Christmas project! I decided last night to make quilt for my father in law with my precious Lush fabric.  Luckily I was able to swap some hard to find Anna Maria Horner for a piece of the deer! I'm sort of winging the design so cross your fingers it all works out (and in a timely manner!)

Marimekko idea pouch done!
I also cut into some of my Marimekko fabric that I got while I was in NYC to make this idea pouch.  This thing is pretty roomy and I like that I have a special pouch to keep pens and notebooks in--they usually get lost in the abyss of my bag!

Thanks @acraftyfox_amanda !!!! Super fast as always!
I picked up some Architextures from Amanda at Westwood Acres.  Love this line!  I got some yardage of my favorite prints too.

I just peed my pants! Ellen this is over the top generous! I started crying in the car when I opened it!
I received this SUPER generous package from Ellen last week.  So much hard to find stuff in one package--all out of the goodness of her heart!  I cried.  I'm a dork/fabric junkie.  The Lush is already getting put to use in my father in law's quilt, but I think I'll pet the Bohemian for a while longer! 

4 comments:

DianeY said...

Can't wait to see the quilt! I've been hoarding some Lush, too, and also the similar one with the birds and I almost feel guilty about it! I need to use it up!

Lynette said...

LOVE that deer fabric for a man quilt. You'll make it, I know! :D

**nicke... said...

So much beautiful fabric!!!!!

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Look at all that lovely fabric - good job you live so far away!

Love the pouch x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...