Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Block Party!

In case you all haven't heard (which I doubt), Quiltstory is having a block party with some super fab prizes! 

Fresh Poppy Design


I'm a little intimidated to enter since there are some fantastic blocks already entered, but nothing ventured nothing gained, right?

This is my entry for the "traditional" category.  This was a block I made for Rene in Putting the Bee In Christmas VQB.

block #2 for Rene

Next up is my modern block.  This one was for Anne in The Stitchin' Bee.  She was making her hubby a "math" themed quilt. 

Pi anyone?

Finally, my entry for creative block.  This one was for Tracey, also from Putting the Bee In Christmas.  Tracey wanted a ticker tape tree and I decided to be a tad unconventional.

Tracey's Tickertape Tree

You should all go check out the other entries!  There are some mighty talented bloggers out there!

4 comments:

Anne at Film and Thread said...

Won't it be exciting if you win for the math quilt block! I love all of yours, so I'll cross my fingers for you.

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs} said...

I love your Christmas tree ticker tape idea.. definitely creative! :) Good Luck!
-LeeAnn

verykerryberry said...

Great blocks Kelby- I love them all- especially pi and ticker tree

Quiltstory said...

These are great! I especially love the first and third. Thanks for linking to our party!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...