Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Pity Party Purse

I've been sick for two weeks with a horrible cough and yesterday it began to get worse with the addition of cold symptoms (sore throat, runny nose).  I had to throw myself a pity party and make a new spring bag so I would feel better........or at least so I could have a cute purse!



The exterior and purple parts of the interior are Echino--boy, do I love their lines!--and the lining is Robert Kaufman's Metro cirles.  Many thanks to Kaelin who gave me the scraps of purple!  I had just enough to add a pop of color to the inside.

7 comments:

AllieKatMom said...

This purse is so cute! Hope you get to feeling better :(

Angela said...

Oh I'm sorry that you are not feeling well...and yet you still manage to produce something awesome! I love those polka dots that kaelin has. Lucky you to get some scraps. They call out to me everytime I see something made with them. ;)

Elizabeth Dackson said...

Oooh, sorry to hear you're not feeling well - if anything's going to make you feel better, though, it's this bag. I love this bag, it's adorable!

Katie B said...

I love this bag! It's so cute. Feel better soon.

Unknown said...

Love the fabric choice for this bag, it fits the style perfectly! It looks GREAT!

Lisa said...

I love your bag!! Hope you are feeling better. I am in the same boat but only working on week one. Hopefully it clears up soon.

Vickie said...

What a fun idea...*cough, cough*...oh dear, I feel a cold coming on. Hehehe Love the purse! Well done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...