Thursday, April 21, 2011

Even More Pouches and Swaps!

So I made 5 more of the Keyka Lou pouches for my etsy store!
More Pouches
More Pouches

I have an addiction to those things!  In other shop news, I've been doing a bit of destashing this week.  A number of things have already been snatched up, but there are still a few items left.  I may be listing more stuff today.  I need more room on my selves!

In swap news, I received the BEST swap package from Lee of freshlypieced!!!  Look at all my loot!
So amazingly lucky!!!!

Those placemats are to die for!  Everything was so thoughful and well made.  I was one happy girl when I opened up that box of wonderfulness!

If you're looking for the giveaway, click here!

3 comments:

Angela said...

off to get the macaroni love story one!

Jan Maree said...

Love the pouches and didn't you do well with your swap - lucky girl! GORGEOUS mats!

Katie B said...

I can't get enough of those pouches!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...