Friday, September 16, 2011

Pouch Palooza!


It was a pouch palooza at my house yesterday!  I finished these 12 small pouches for the bazaar.  I need to make some boxy pouches too and then I think I'll be set on pouches.


For the majority of these, I used scrap pieces for the outside--bonus!


All of the lining fabric was from my scrap bin.  I love when I finally get to use a smaller piece of fabric I've been holding onto a while!  A funny thing happened while I was assembling these:  I was at the stage where you pin right sides together when, all the sudden, I couldn't turn the pouch around to pin the next side.  I had PINNED the pouch to my finger and didn't even know it!  I guess my lack of manicure and thick cuticles saved me some pain. =)  I also finished a baby boy quilt top, but it's already basted so you'll have to wait until it's complete for a pic! 

4 comments:

Ali said...

You are a machine! I have no idea how you do it with 2 little boys, too!

Katie B said...

These look so great! And OUCH!

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Wow, you rock - I love those nuns!!
Bee careful with those pins xx

Katy Cameron said...

WTG on the production line! And I know what you mean with the whole 'not noticing the pain' thing, I actually hand sewed myself to a bear once...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...