Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Sweet Talked

As a lot of your know, the Sewing Summit is approaching.  Sadly, I will be unable to attend because we have a wedding NYC that weekend (I'll be making a trip to Purl Soho to comfort myself).  Ali talked me into making a couple of things for the silent auction--so I'll sort of be there!  I made this wall hanging:
It's my own paper pieced pattern.  This was a practice run for the Pillow Talk Swap, but it turned out pretty nice so I feel good about donating it!

I added some hand stitching to make it pop a little more.  

I also made this storage basket based on the popular Pink Penguin tute.  I made it a bit bigger so you can put more in it.

Please, for those of you going, someone please bid on my items!  I'd be so humiliated if no one wanted them!

6 comments:

CityHouseStudio said...

I don't think you need to worry - your items are wonderful! I LOVE the Heather Ross fabrics around the basket - I might have to copy this one!

Molly said...

I love the love!!!! I just pinned it to my quilt block board.

These items will sure be a hit at the auction.

Katie B said...

If I was going I'd totally bid on the wall hanging! Or the basket. Or both. :)

Jacey said...

Yep, no worries for you! I'm sure these will fetch a pretty penny at the auction. I wish you could be there!

Katy Cameron said...

Both very cute, and great job on those letters, sure they'll both be snapped up

Julia @ Blue-J Cottage said...

Those are adorable! I'd bid on them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...