Friday, October 14, 2011

Fabric Preview!


Don't you just love it when new fabric hits the market?  When Lesley Grainger contacted me and asked if I would like a little preview of her upcoming lines for Robert Kaufman I immediately said yes!


Look at all those pretty dots!  She has two new collections coming out, Pretty Paisley and Launch.  Pretty Paisley is a 100% flannel collection filled with sweet girly prints.  Think how cute these would be to back a little girl's new quilt or, better yet, as pajama pants for the winter!  I wouldn't mind having a pair myself in those cute multicolored dots, snuggly soft and cute to boot!  Look for this line come January.


The other collection is Launch.  This is the one I'm most excited about since it's for BOYS!  I have two boys and I know they would love some rocket ship pillowcases!


Look at all those wonderful, bright colors!  Launch is (ahem) launching in December!  

Hope you liked getting a sneak peek as much as I did!

5 comments:

Caitlin said...

The Pretty Paisley flannel prints would make super cute jammies for my girls!

Jan Maree said...

oohh I LOVE launch!

**nicke... said...

oooohh! i love both but Launch is making my mouth water a little... love that black print with rockets spelled out on it. so cute.

Maureen Cracknell Handmade said...

I love that purple and green -- so pretty!!!

Lesley Grainger said...

Thank you for the SWEET post.

FYI I'm doing a GIVEAWAY on my blog this week for the LAUNCH fabric. Lesley

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...