Sunday, January 16, 2011

Halfway Clean

I'm feeling pretty crappy today--it's that first day before you really get sick and you know what's coming.  I hate that.  I wasn't in a sewing mood, but I decided to clean up my space a little.  Here are the after pictures (the before pictures were so scary they didn't show up on film!)  I haven't cleaned up my sewing table/cutting table so that isn't pictured.
Lettin' in all hang out
Scraps and Bee fabric
Precuts and future projects
My helper

I'm crossing my fingers I magically get better tonight!

6 comments:

Elizabeth Dackson said...

I adore your Fabric Pimp sign! And that looks way more than just halfway clean! :) I love those cabinets, those look super handy for fabric storage!

Kelly said...

at least you HAVE a space! my space is my dining room table, unfortunately. which means we don't really eat there. and my very small hall closet is where i keep everything, and it's an absolute mess! one of the main reasons i'm looking forward to moving is that i'll get my very own craft room! i actually have dreams about it.

AllieKatMom said...

Hope you feel better soon twinnie! I love the new room!

DianeY said...

Love your Fabric Pimp sign! Feel better soon!

Lisa said...

Hope you are feeling better! I took a before picture of my sewing space... I am toying with the thought of posting it to my blog but not until I can take a beautiful after picture... I'm not there yet. But seriously if I post the before picture I might be forced to be on an episode of hoarders: craft edition. maybe i should start a series on my blog with that title... hehehe.

Bry said...

You have so much storage space!! So jealous!! Hope you dont get too sick! It is definitely going around everywhere it seems.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...