Monday, January 24, 2011

I'm a Worker Bee!

Yep, I finished more projects!  Check them out:

I used the tutorial over at http://www.lucyandnorman.blogspot.com/ to make this baby quilt from the It's a Hoot line from Moda.  I love love love this fabric!!!!  I barely had a chance to post this on Facebook and Flickr before a high school friend of mine, Sara, bought it!  How freaking exciting!  She is a FABULOUS photographer and she'll be using my quilt in her shoots!  Check her out on her blog.  She's in the Nashville area if anyone is interested!  Right now she's hosting a contest on her Facebook page called All Because of Love and I was thinking about it on the way home from mailing her this quilt.  An idea struck me and I had to hurry up and sew!  This was the result:

Both of the prints I used were from Tula Pink's Parisville line.  I'm super happy with how it turned out and I'm glad I took the time to add the hand stitching.  Often I get so excited to be near the end of a project that I'm tempted to leave off details that were in the original plan.  Anywho!  I posted this to Facebook and Sara bought this too!  I feel so loved!  UPDATE:  I made a few more of these pillows and listed them in my shop.

4 comments:

Ducks and Rabbits said...

Yay for the love! That quilt is gorgeous and I'm so jealous of all the sewing with MoMo fabric that you've been doing. I better get off the computer and pull out my machine!

Jenny said...

you are on a roll Kelly!

Angela said...

seriously...can you come and work on some of my projects? I need your motivation! Everything is beautiful as always!

AllieKatMom said...

Love them both!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...