Thursday, January 20, 2011

Market Bag Crazy and Diet Fail



So I went a little nuts making these.  The mermaid one I made for me and the rest I made for????  I guess they'll be good gifts to have on hand or maybe for a swap partner.  I don't know!  I need more, but the three others I made aren't exactly me--I like them, but I don't LOVE them like the mermaid one. 
On a sad note, I had an epic diet fail.  I'm trying not to consider it a fail since I only purchased with money I made from the sale of my Wonderland quilt, but still.....I shouldn't have bought them.  I really want more too!  I'm hoping some of my swap partners (Make Mine Modern, Spicing Up the Kitchen, Urban Home Goods) might use some of the Ruby Star Rising or Echino in my homemade items.  ;)  I love these lines!  I need more! 

5 comments:

Angela said...

Hey if you are going to have a diet fail, that is the way to go! Love them! I kept debating how to spend my gift card money...RSR or Echino...

I went with the Echino because I've had a longer love of it and I'm worried that my obsession with RSR might be a fad. ;)

Beth said...

oh honey at least you failed the best way possible! Those echino prints should never be passed up!
I actually went to my lqs today, and on the way i started to actually tell myslef it's ok if i cheat a bit and but some of the rsr.. but i held back in hopes of when this diet ends, I will be able to go crazy and buy myself bday gifties :)
Your bags are super cute, if you dont gift them ,you can always offer them up for swap! I love the one on the right!

Beth said...

hey, and you know, maybe you can have a certain amount that is seperate to be spent on shop funds? that could be allowable.. maybe? :)

Ducks and Rabbits said...

This is what I tell myself...if I spend a bit of money on a new line of fabric, NOW, and get satisfied by my small purchase, then I'll save a lot of money LATER, when they are OOP and HTF and I have to spend lots to buy them when I just HAVE to have them.

Make sense? I'm sure in some weird fabric addiction universe this is logical.

PS I love your Ruby Star Rising. MUST buy viewfinder fabric SOON!

Tracey Jacobsen said...

I agree...great fail. :)

I am in love with those teapots! And must get me some echino... what's the weight?

Your bags... way cute. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...