Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sewing Sunday

Cutting.
Cutting up some Pure Elements for a custom quilt order.

Purple plus quilt
Finished a new baby quilt for my etsy shop.

Close up of Purple Plus quilt
I can't get enough of the "plus" layout!

Back of Purple Plus quilt
This 1001 Peeps print is the best purple!

option 5
Messing around with the layout of this quilt.  This isn't my final decision, but I think I am sticking with the cool colors on the outside and warm on the inside.  Pattern is Basketcase by Cluck Cluck Sew and made with a Kona jelly roll.  I'm thinking of adding a white border then a border of Remix stripe in Spring.  I don't suppose anyone has a chunk of that they'd like to swap?  

8 comments:

Katie B said...

Yummy solids! And I love love love your + quilt. I need to make one already!

Tracey Jacobsen said...

the plus quilt is so great.. love those fabrics together. :)

Are you doing a square in square with the solids? They look so pretty!

Kirsten said...

The colours of the pure elements are divine!!!! Love your baby quilt - I must confess to being a bit of a "plus" addict myself:)

Jan Maree said...

lots of eye candy in this post - seriously love those solids!

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Dear buyer, please DO NOT let a baby puke on that quilt!!

Katy Cameron said...

Ooh, love the baby + quilt fabrics

Jacey said...

The Pure Elements are such great solids! And I do love your plus quilt. I want to make one soon; the pillowtop I made didn't satisfy my craving!

**nicke... said...

i need to make a plus quilt. like yesterday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...