Wednesday, August 10, 2011

10 Down, 20 to Go!

Pouches for upcoming bazaar

After much cursing, pricked fingers, and hunched shoulders, I finally finished these 10 wristlets for the bazaar in October.  I would like to make 20 more pouches--10 large boxy bags and 10 zippered pouches--so I still have a lot of work ahead!  These are from one of KeykaLou's patterns.  I chose the smallest size, but when I went to top stitch these, I regretted it!  Teeny tiny things just aren't my forte!

Pouches for upcoming bazaar

9 comments:

Jan Maree said...

Cute little pouches - pity about the fingers!

Anonymous said...

SO cute!!

AllieKatMom said...

They dont look small, how small are they? I love them! I think you did an excellent job on choosing the fabric for these.

**nicke... said...

they may not be your forte but they are freakin' cute! and i am with you sewing=swearing...

Poppyprint said...

but they are so darned cute!!!!

Katy Cameron said...

They look great. Good luck with your task, you are a better woman than I for attempting all that!

Elena said...

Great job! I've also made these in bulk for sale, in the baby size, and the topstitching is a pain, but my machine's arm is the right size to let it just hug the arm while I guide it around.

Good luck!

pemaquid art gallery said...

I found the same thing with this little pouch from KeyLou...Love the pouch...but the finishing was a bit tough....Love these...

Tori said...

Very colorful! Love these!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...