Saturday, August 6, 2011

Therapy Sewing

Sometimes, you just need to sew something you want to sew.  That was today's project.  I love It's a Hoot.  It's one of my favorite lines, if not THE favorite.  There are some prints I don't care for, but, on the whole, I love it!  This pattern is from Alison (Cluck, Cluck Sew) and is called Easy Bake.  It's one of those patterns where, after you read it, you feel like doing a *face-palm*  DUH!  So super easy like regular square patchwork, with a little twist.  This will probably be one of the quilts I sell at the bazaar.
***Update:  this is NOT a disappearing nine patch, but I can see why people would think it is.

5 comments:

stefanie said...

Nothing like a quick Disappearing Nine Patch. I've made more than a few of these. Easy peasy and super cute. Love all the color!

Katy Cameron said...

Cool, love how it turned out. I'm fighting the urge to sew something I want and finishing something I need to right now. Hmm, we'll see how it's going by the end of the day!

Unknown said...

I just finished a disappearing 9 patch as well. I love this line, too. Your quilt is adorable. Finished size???

**nicke... said...

it is lovely. i also love it's a hoot, so so so so much!

AllieKatMom said...

Whats the bazaar?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...