Monday, August 1, 2011

Finishes and Loot

Custom order Bento Box
Bento box back
I finished this custom request Modified Bento Box quilt for my friend Sara.

Mug Rug for P{l}P partner

I made this mug rug for my Pretty {little} Pouch partner since I chickened out on writing that on her pouch.

My loot!!!!
Then, I received all these wonderful goodies from Krista--who was my secret pouch partner.  Isn't my pouch fab?  I suggested maybe a pouch to put my kiddos' snacks in so I could keep crumbs in my purse to a minimum.  This couldn't be more perfect!
Back view--love the details!
This is the back.
Inside view
The inside has laminated fabric and is insulated!!!!!

11 comments:

DianeY said...

Beautiful bag! But, I will have to say that the cocktail napkins (I assume that's what it is) take the cake!

Tracey Jacobsen said...

isn't Krista the greatest... she does such nice work! :)

Cute bag, love the bento quilt, and the mug rug is quite spicy. :)

**nicke... said...

i love that modified bento box. it is spectacular! the mug rug is awesome! love the loot you got in your swap. i am still super jeal... still upset i missed this round. i will not miss out on the next round.

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Yay you got the poppy prints!
Brilliant mug rug - you knew you had to!

Toni said...

Your quilt looks awesome, and what a great swap! Love the snack bag!

Lynette said...

LOVE the quilt!! Keep it up, Lady!

Katie B said...

I love crafts that have an attitude! Great swaps. And your bento box quilt is fantastic. I want to make one!

Jan Maree said...

Love the quilt and both pouches!!!!

Elizabeth Dackson said...

I love your mug rug - I love cheeky embroidery :) And I adore your bento quilt, it turned out super fab!! Love the idea of the kiddo snack bag, so awesome!!

Lisa said...

I love that mug rug I'm going to steal your idea make something similar for my sister. And what a perfect pouch you received love it!

Lucia said...

The quilt is gorgeous -- well done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...